Digital Learning Initiative
Internet Use Policy and Agreement
SAU #13 Digital Learning Initiative Goals
- Digital technology will be used in daily instruction.
- Students will learn advanced digital skills according to the 21st century technology framework.
- Teachers will use “Cloud” computing to store, organize, access, and present digital curriculum, lessons, and instructional materials.
- All students will be assigned a digital device.
- Students will access digital education information approved by the school administration that has been provided to them from the “cloud” by their teachers.
- School district personnel will take measures to protect students from accessing inappropriate materials in accordance with the Child Internet Protection Act (CIPA).
- Parental (/guardian) involvement and monitoring is encouraged when the digital device is sent home.