The 2020 NHDOE Indicator 8 Special Education Family Survey opened on Monday, April 27th. The survey will remain open through June 30th, 2020. All families of students with IEPs are encouraged to participate.
· For families of students in K-12, access their surveys at bit.ly/nhdoefamilyk12
As the weather changes please keep the guidelines below in mind.
Outdoor Appropriate Clothing
- Yellow Day: (above 60 degrees) Students may wear what they are comfortable in.
- Green Day: (40-60 degrees) Students are encouraged to wear a coat or sweatshirt with a minimum of 2 layers.
- Blue Day: (20-40 degrees) Students must have a fall/winter coat (Wind and Water Proof) ; hat, headband or earmuffs (ears covered tightly); and gloves or mittens to go out, but may take them off if too hot. (no shorts or skirts)
- Purple Day: (Below 20 degrees) Students must wear a winter coat; hat; and gloves or mittens.(no shorts or skirts)
- Snow on the Ground: Boots for outside and shoes for inside are expected. If your child will be playing in the snow (sledding, building snowmen, etc.), snow pants are also required.
Consequences for not wearing Appropriate Clothing: Student will remain in the office. Parents will be notified after 3rd repeated incidence.
Recess is a key component of the health curriculum and the wellness policy for all students. All students will be expected to participate in physical activity during recess time.
To enroll a new student, please download and complete the registration packet and call to schedule an appointment to drop off paperwork and have a tour of the school. 367-4642
Before and After School Program Information
Madison Explorers Session 5 Registration
View the Revised Budget reflecting the Default Budget based on the March 2019 vote.
Water Testing Notification 5.2.19
Inclement Weather Notification:
- In the event of school closing or a delay due to weather or other events, parents will be notified through the school's Blackboard Connect system. Information will also be posted on WMUR.
- Should school need to release students early, parents will be notified through the same contact system.
- In the event of a 2 hour delay, Morning Program will begin at 9:45 am.
- Please make sure all of your contact info is updated with the school office.