As the weather changes please keep the guidelines below in mind.
Outdoor Appropriate Clothing
- Yellow Day: (above 60 degrees) Students may wear what they are comfortable in.
- Green Day: (40-60 degrees) Students are encouraged to wear a coat or sweatshirt with a minimum of 2 layers.
- Blue Day: (20-40 degrees) Students must have a fall/winter coat (Wind and Water Proof) ; hat, headband or earmuffs (ears covered tightly); and gloves or mittens to go out, but may take them off if too hot. (no shorts or skirts)
- Purple Day: (Below 20 degrees) Students must wear a winter coat; hat; and gloves or mittens.(no shorts or skirts)
- Snow on the Ground: Boots for outside and shoes for inside are expected. If your child will be playing in the snow (sledding, building snowmen, etc.), snow pants are also required.
Consequences for not wearing Appropriate Clothing: Student will remain in the office. Parents will be notified after 3rd repeated incidence.
Recess is a key component of the health curriculum and the wellness policy for all students. All students will be expected to participate in physical activity during recess time.
Announcements & Upcoming Events:
10/19: School Community FuturePlanning Session -MES Gym 9-10 AM
10/24: School Community Future Planning Session -MES Gym 6-7 PM
10/31: All School Assembly 9:30-10:30 w/ Kindergarten Presentation
11/1: Picture Retakes
11/4: School Brd. Mtg. 6:00
11/8: Veterans Day Assembly 10:00
11/11: NO School- Veterans Day
11/14: Senior’s Day-Lunch and Show
11/14: Drama Show Space Pirates 1:30
11/15: Space Pirates 6:30
To enroll a new student, please download and complete the registration packet and call to schedule an appointment to drop off paperwork and have a tour of the school. 367-4642
Before and After School Program Information
Madison Explorers Session 2 Registration
Madison Explorers Session 2 Information
View the Revised Budget reflecting the Default Budget based on the March 2019 vote.
Water Testing Notification 5.2.19