dorsey attendance center
Dorsey is a Designated "B" School in the State of MS
home of the bulldogs1 Dorsey School RdFulton, MS 38843
Phone: 662-862-3663Fax: 662-862-7210
- Food for Families - if you need help with food, please complete the form by following this link: https://forms.gle/ZJZN55C6wq1DpStU9
- Kindergarten registration will be held July 7th, 2020, 12-6 pm.
- Requirements are a birth certificate, social security card, Form 121 shot record, and 2 proofs of residence.
- 2 Proofs consist of examples below. Each proof must be a different type, NOT 2 of the same types. Proofs must be dated July 2020 or newer.
- a) Filed Homestead Exemption Application form;
- b) Mortgage Documents or property deed;
- c) Apartment or home lease;
- d) Utility bills;
- e) Driver's license
- f) Voter precinct identification;
- g) Automobile registration;
- h) Affidavit and/or personal visit by a designated school district official;
- i) Any other documentation that will objectively and unequivocally establish that the parent or guardian resides within the school district; and, in the case of a student living with a legal guardian who is a bona fide resident of the school district;
- j) Certified copy of filed petition for guardianship if pending and final decree when granted.
DAC Enrollment Information
Requirements for enrollment are
- Up to date Form 121 (For all new Kindergarten and 7th grade students)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Registration Forms
- 2 Proofs of Residence (Must be 2 different proofs dated July or newer and have the physical address listed)
- Social Security Card
- Withdrawal Form (if coming from another school)
By involving all stakeholders, the Dorsey Attendance Center faculty and staff strive to create a positive impact on our community. We will empower each child to excel academically, emotionally, and socially by providing a quality education to all students.
“Caring for the whole child to cultivate productive members of society."
At Dorsey Attendance Center, we strive to have a climate of high expectation and success in an orderly environment where students feel safe and valued. Our top priority is student achievement through curriculum which are empowering, challenging, and quickly adaptable to new technologies in our ever-changing society. We want each student to set goals, to assume personal responsibility for those goals, and to know that he or she has the ability to learn and be successful.
At DAC, we BELIEve...
Every student has the right to a quality education.
High expectations and hard work, driven by a positive vision, are necessary in order to achieve desired results.
Each person and activity in the school must support the best interest of the students.
Willingness to change for the sake of continuous improvement is necessary.
Education is the most important investment in our future, individually and communally.
It was this set of beliefs that established our sense of purpose.