dorsey attendance center
Dorsey is a Designated "b" School in the state of ms
Based on the Mississippi Academic Assessment Program (MAAP)
home of the bulldogs1 Dorsey School RdFulton, MS 38843
Phone: 662-862-3663Fax: 662-862-7210
Upcoming Events and Announcements...
- DragonFly MAX - Required Documents to participate in Athletics, please click here.
- Food for Families - if you need help with food, please complete the form by following this link: https://forms.gle/ZJZN55C6wq1DpStU9
- School Status is the new communication program used by Teachers. Learn more here.
- You can make or receive phone calls and text messages directly to your mobile phone.
- Each teacher has a different number assigned to them. You can call or text the specific number to reach that teacher.
- Parents do not need to download an app!
- Thanksgiving Holidays - November 25-29 - No School
DAC Enrollment Information
Requirements for enrollment are
- Up to date Form 121 (For all new Kindergarten and 7th grade students)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Registration Forms
- 2 Proofs of Residence (Must be 2 different proofs dated July or newer and have the physical address listed)
- Social Security Card
- Withdrawal Form (if coming from another school)
By involving all stakeholders, the Dorsey Attendance Center faculty and staff strive to create a positive impact on our community. We will empower each child to excel academically, emotionally, and socially by providing a quality education to all students.
“Caring for the whole child to cultivate productive members of society."
At Dorsey Attendance Center, we strive to have a climate of high expectation and success in an orderly environment where students feel safe and valued. Our top priority is student achievement through curriculum which are empowering, challenging, and quickly adaptable to new technologies in our ever-changing society. We want each student to set goals, to assume personal responsibility for those goals, and to know that he or she has the ability to learn and be successful.
At DAC, we BELIEve...
Every student has the right to a quality education.
High expectations and hard work, driven by a positive vision, are necessary in order to achieve desired results.
Each person and activity in the school must support the best interest of the students.
Willingness to change for the sake of continuous improvement is necessary.
Education is the most important investment in our future, individually and communally.
It was this set of beliefs that established our sense of purpose.