dorsey attendance center
home of the bulldogs1 Dorsey School RdFulton, MS 38843Phone: 662-862-3663Fax: 662-862-7210
Upcoming Events and Announcements...
- Order forms for the Fall festival shirt went home last week be sure to order yours before the Fall Festival.
- Students should continue to sell raffle tickets through the festival.
- K-2 hall is selling spirit bands in the office for $2.00
- October 26th, 3-5th grades are hosting a Movie in the Park. This is an outdoor movie night under the pavilion with concessions and a family movie. Tickets are $5.00 per person or if you have 5-9 people in your family, it will be a $20.00 admission fee for everyone.
- Book Wars is just starting, we will have a parent meeting Thursday, October 18th at 6:00 pm, in the library. If you have questions or need more information, please contact Mrs. Noell or Mrs. Jaime at 662-862-3663.
- The 6th grade is hosting a talent show on October 25th at 1:30 in the gym. Please have entry forms turned in by October 19th. Forms are in the office.
- Pound puppies are for sale for $5.00. Please see Mrs. Jaime.
- On Friday the snack store will be closed. Each hall will be selling items for Fall Festival. Students may purchase snack in their hallways.
- DAC Fall Festival on November 2nd from 5:30-8:30.
DAC Enrollment Information
Requirements for enrollment are
- Up to date Form 121 (For all new Kindergarten and 7th grade students)
- Birth Certificate
- Student Registration Forms
- 2 Proofs of Residence (Must be 2 different proofs dated July or newer and have the physical address listed)
- Social Security Card
- Withdrawal Form (if coming from another school)
By involving all stakeholders, the Dorsey Attendance Center faculty and staff strive to create a positive impact on our community. We will empower each child to excel academically, emotionally, and socially by providing a quality education to all students.
“Caring for the whole child to cultivate productive members of society."
At Dorsey Attendance Center, we strive to have a climate of high expectation and success in an orderly environment where students feel safe and valued. Our top priority is student achievement through curriculum which are empowering, challenging, and quickly adaptable to new technologies in our ever-changing society. We want each student to set goals, to assume personal responsibility for those goals, and to know that he or she has the ability to learn and be successful.
At DAC, we BELIEve...
Every student has the right to a quality education.
High expectations and hard work, driven by a positive vision, are necessary in order to achieve desired results.
Each person and activity in the school must support the best interest of the students.
Willingness to change for the sake of continuous improvement is necessary.
Education is the most important investment in our future, individually and communally.
It was this set of beliefs that established our sense of purpose.