Transcripts and Diplomas

Your transcript is a record of the grades and credits you have earned in high school. Your high school transcript will also show any credits you earned in junior high that might have followed you up to high school.

Transcripts are updated before the start of every school year (so that summer credits are reflected on the record). New students will not have a GPA until they complete a semester at BHS.

Unofficial transcripts can be printed by your advisor.

Official transcripts must be requested in the Registrar's office (or you can email a completed request form to The official transcript has a raised seal stamped on it and is enclosed in a sealed envelope. To keep the transcript official, the envelope must not be opened. There is a small fee for each official transcript requested (see below).

9th-12th graders can request official transcripts for $2 each (digital transcripts can be sent off at no charge to colleges/universities that accept TREx).

  • Students are responsible for picking up their transcript and mailing it to its destination.
  • Final transcripts can be mailed by the school. Students will need to fill out a form indicating the college/address to which the transcript will be sent.

BHS Graduates can request official transcripts for $5 (see asterisk below). If you cannot come by in person, you can submit your request in writing using the form below. Be sure to include your name while attending BHS, your date of birth and year of graduation; enclose $5 and send it to:

Travis B. Bryan High School

Attn: Registrar

3450 Campus Dr.

Bryan, TX 77802

Payment MUST be received before your transcript will be mailed.

*The rate for BHS Graduates was raised to $5 (from $2) effective September 22, 2014.

Replacement Diplomas

You can order a replacement diploma for $25 (add $5 if you want the cover too). Send your telephone number and mailing address to:

Balfour Company

Attn: Mary Bocek

1320 IH-10 South

Beaumont, TX 77707

Questions? Contact Mary Bocek at 409-842-5324 or

Copies of a birth certificate, social security card, or shot records can be requested for $1 each. Please allow 48 hours for your copy request to be made.

Request:Release for Student Transcript.pdf