REAL ESTATE AGENT THAILAND
We are buying and selling agents for properties for sale in Thailand. We help you make informed Thai property buying or selling decisions with diligent property services such as:
- Search for property in Thailand to match your specifications and budget.
- Thai property reports including photos and videos.
- Local property market valuations and future property market forcast assessments.
- Thai visa advice for foreign property investors.
- Thailand's free property advertising via "Google+ Thailand" on RHS of this web page.
PROPERTY FOR SALE IN THAILAND
We are agents of property for sale in Thailand including:
- New house and land packages.
- Condominium holiday apartment sales in Thailand.
- Agricultural land for sale in Thailand, farming land including rice, rubber, palm oil and pineapple plantations.
- Commercial property for sale in Thailand such as hotels for sale in Thailand.
We have property agents in north Thailand's border province of Nong Khai and south Thailand. Below are photos of property for sale in Thailand. Contact us if you want to advertise your property for sale or if you want to buy property in Thailand.
HOUSE FOR SALE NORTHEAST THAILAND
Good value, affordable price, feature house of the month for sale in Thailand. It's a bargain at less than 750.000 baht because Suree (Phone +61 401035844) the seller has seen this property value in northern Thailand rise and would now like to reinvest in southern Thailand. This brick and tile family home for sale in the border province of Nong Khai, Thailand. It is located on a plateau above the Mekong River, 18 kilometres upstream from Vientiane the capital city of Lao. It's 4 kilometres from Wat Hin Mak Peng and 11 km from the new NongKhai Skywalk. The 2 rai property is on the same plateau as the Skywalk in Nong Khai. Half a kilometer away is a huge plateau top fishing lake. (See fishingthailand.info ). The beautiful established garden is full of mango trees and other tropical fruits. See the video of the front garden and house for sale.
PROPERTY INVESTMENT NONG KHAI
Property prices in Thailand's border provinces have been rising faster than the rest of Thailand. This is especially so in the border province of Nong Khai where the high speed railway line is expected to carry the new high speed train service between Kunmin, China and Singapore via Vientiane, Nong Khai, Khon Kaen, Korat and Bangkok. Once the high speed train service is in operation, continued rising property prices will make property investment in Nong Khai, Thailand an even better proposition.
Property prices in Thailand are open to negotiation such as discount deal for both house and agricultural properties or swap property in northern Thailand for house and land in southern Thailand, or other countries such as Australia or New Zealand.
CHEAPEST COMMISSION REAL ESTATE AGENT THAILAND COSTS
If you want our Thai real estate agents to act as your real estate agent / property buying / selling negotiator:
- our agents fee is 15,000 baht plus,
- Costs such as content production, travel costs, media buying for online advertising if directed by the seller plus,
- Commission of 2% of the sales price. That's the cheapest real estate sales commission in Thailand.
- In the case of commercial properties such as resort hotels for sale in Thailand over 60 million baht, the commission is negotiable @ less than 2%. That is, a flat fee commission.