Content & Instruction Novice
Complete the following activities to earn the Digital Learning Competencies CEU's required for all administrators. You will need to sign in to your email accounts in order to access and submit the following forms and activities.
Promoting and modeling positive digital citizenship
Complete the following annual CIPA requirements.
- Review the Option 1 grade-level appropriate lesson plans and videos.
- Introduce these plans to your teachers and staff.
- Develop a plan for teaching the grade-level appropriate lessons to all students. Share this plan with your staff.
- Have each teacher complete the appropriate Teacher Verification Forms after they have completed the assigned lessons with their students.
- Complete the Administrator's Verification form.
- Compile all paper work and keep for your records. Records must be maintained for 10 Years.
- Submit evidence via Google Form of completing-CIPA -September 15.
Advancing and promoting digital competencies for teachers by exploring increased access, opportunity, and resources for professional growth.
Researching and developing systems to analyze and share data.
Researching and developing systems for the acquisitions, vetting, creation, and implementation of digital content.