Future Business Leaders of America
FBLA is a national organization that gives high school students who are studying Business opportunities to:
- practice real life business skills
- learn from adults working in business
- coordinate and participate in community service
- go to competitions at the state and national level
- make friends!
- Membership: is open to any student who is taking a course offered by the Business Department in the current year or any student who was a member in a prior year.
Our first meeting this year is Tuesday, September 10, 2019 after school in Room 149. Our general meeting day will be on TUESDAYS twice a month. Check our calendar for more info.
Interviews for Appointed Officials:
- Club officers are currently interviewing for the following management and professional service positions:
- Director of Fundraising
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Business Development
- Director of Community Service
- Student Council Representatives (2)
- Travel Agent
- Apply by signing up on the Google Class page. Follow the directions to submit your cover letter and application. Club officers will notify you of an interview date in early October. All applicants must be active members of FBLA by meeting the qualifications shown above and paying the membership dues - $20. Elected and appointed officials are expected to fulfill the responsibilities of the position. Those who cannot fulfill the requirements may be replaced.