DiSC Workshop 20 Aug 2019
Data in Social Context Graduate Student Workshop, 2-4 pm, August 20, 2019, Newman Library 124 (Athenaeum)
- Overview of Data in Social Context program and workshops for fall 2019 (Tom Ewing and Roan Parrish)
- Graduate Student Presentations, 2-3 pm
- Neda Moayerian, Public & International Affairs, "Is anecdotal data an oxymoron?"
- Emma Stamm, ASPECT, "Towards an interdisciplinary digital epistemology"
- Jessica Resor, Human Development & Family Science, “Considering data in social context in family technology use”
- Faculty Presentation, Dr. Katherine Haenschen, Department of Communication, 3-4 pm
Space is limited to graduate students who have been invited to attend. The presentations will be available on Zoom, starting at 2 pm: https://virginiatech.zoom.us/j/549762445.