Welcome to Wyoming Project Learning Tree
Make Learning Fun!
Project Learning Tree® is an initiative of the Sustainable Forestry Initiative and sponsored in Wyoming by Wyoming PLT.
What Wyoming PLT Offers You
Wyoming Project Learning Tree provides encouragement and opportunities for teachers and students to explore and pursue information in an effort to form their own opinions. In other words, WYPLT helps teach students "How to Think, not What to Think."
- Provides balanced, natural resource education in Wyoming.
- Promotes good stewardship of Wyoming’s natural resources by providing tools for educators to bring the environment into their classrooms and their students into the environment.
- Broadens knowledge and understanding of complex environmental issues by providing opportunities for place-based learning, inquiry-based investigations, service learning projects, and partnerships with local resource professionals.
- Distributes the widely recognized and award-winning PLT curricula through low-cost workshops.
- Trains facilitators to provide workshops for educators throughout the State of Wyoming.
- Partners with other organizations who share our vision when appropriate and mutually advantageous.
Wyoming Project Learning Tree
Coordinator: Jessica Halverson
PO Box 713, Sundance WY 82729
Phone: (307) 283-2954,
Copyright © Wyoming Project Learning Tree 2020. All rights reserved.
Wyoming PLT is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) devoted to quality environmental education for Wyoming's teachers and students. Please consider donating to Wyoming PLT.