We are located at:
Naval Station Norfolk
1776 Gilbert Street
Building B-30, 3rd Deck
Norfolk, VA 23511-2915
Located on 3rd floor (no elevator access available)
Facilities - Internet - Berthing
- Separate male and females berthing and shower/restroom facilities.
- Constitution Hall can house:
- Berthing for 31 female cadets with 5 partitioned female adults.
- Berthing for 59 male cadets with 14 partitioned male adults.
- WiFi internet available for $3.25 per day.
- Classroom seating for up to 20 with projector and sound capabilities.
- Wardroom (adult lounge/office).
- Check-in time is requested to be after 1730 whenever possible.
Ready to Reserve?
B-30 reservation request form
Please use the PDF to download, complete and email your completed reservation request form to: email@example.com.
Without the reservation form, we cannot guarantee your reservation!!
Internet access is paid for solely by Top Hatters Squadron and is not paid for or provided by the Naval Station.
If you are interested in internet access (WIFI) during your stay, the rate is $3.25 per day. (ex. If your reservation is for 10 days, the internet cost will total $32.50. (Single days and/or partial days per visit are not permitted).
The daily rate of $3.25 is the exact billed rate to Top Hatters from Cox Communications and is being offered to help defray our units’ operating costs.
Payment for internet service is payable at check in.
GALLEY & DINING
SHIP TOURS INFORMATION
Schedule a tour!
Thank you for choosing B-30 for your stay in Norfolk!
Please consider making a small monetary donation during your stay to help Top Hatters Squadron with building maintenance, improvements and enhancements.
We sincerely appreciate your support in helping us make B-30 the preferred location for visiting groups staying in the Norfolk/Naval Station’s area.