Please consider making a small monetary donation during your stay to help Top Hatters Squadron defray the cost of building maintenance, improvements and enhancements.
We sincerely appreciate your support in helping us make B-30 the preferred location for visiting groups staying in the Norfolk/Naval Station area.
We are located at:
Naval Station Norfolk
1776 Gilbert Street
Building B-30, 3rd Deck
Norfolk, VA 23511-2915
Located on 3rd floor (no elevator access available)
Facilities - Internet - Berthing
- Separate male and females berthing and shower/restroom facilities.
- Constitution Hall can house:
- Berthing for 31 female cadets with 5 partitioned female adults.
- Berthing for 59 male cadets with 14 partitioned male adults.
- WiFi internet available for $5.00 per day.
- Classroom seating for up to 20 with projector and sound capabilities.
- Wardroom (adult lounge/office).
- Check-in time is requested to be after 1730 whenever possible.
Internet access is paid for solely by Top Hatters Squadron and is not paid for or provided by the Naval Station.
If you are interested in internet access (WIFI) during your stay, the rate is $5.00 per day. (ex. If your reservation is for 10 days, the internet cost will total $50.00. (Single days and/or partial days per visit are not permitted).
The daily rate of $3.25 is the exact billed rate to Top Hatters from Cox Communications and is being offered to help defray our units’ operating costs.
Payment for internet service is payable at check in.