Hello, I'm Toni
I'm a writer, history teacher and speaker. I bring history alive with my books, courses and talks, based on thirty years of personal and academic study. I enjoy sharing my enthusiasm for history and have academic, research and teaching qualifications - please browse these pages to find out how I can share our history with you
Toni Mount MA., BA (Hons)., Dip Creative Writing and Literature, Dip European Humanities, Cert Ed ...
"Pleasure should mingle with study so that the student may think learning an amusement, rather than a toil"
Thomas Wolsey 1473-1530
- The FOXLEY LETTERS is a FREE, downloadable ebook, with personal correspondence from Seb Foxley, Emily and all your favorite characters, from my "Colour of ..." book series - even Jack has added his thoughts for you to enjoy.
We have updated this FREE book which now contains 28 letters, plus bonus material about me, my writing and the historic background to the series and best of all - it's free, just click the link from my publisher MadeGlobal!
- My wonderful publisher MadeGlobal Publishing has set up a great giveaway prize draw as part of the launch of my book "The Colour of Lies" and I'd love you to take part click on the mugs to find out more - anyone can enter.
Blog Tour Dates
- Here are the details of my blog tour to mark the publication of The Colour of Lies
- 25 April - BOOK RELEASED
- 26 April - Author Interview with Tony Riches The Writing Desk
- 1 May - Tudor Life Magazine
- 3 May - Guest Blog: Africans in medieval London –https://theanneboleynfiles.com/ with Claire Ridgway
- 10 May - Guest Blog: Unicorns and mythical beastshttps://samanthawilcoxson.blogspot.com/ with Samantha Wilcoxson
- 17 May - Guest Blog: St Bart's Fayre https://thewarsoftherosescatalogue.com/ with Debra Yakhovsky
- 22 May - Author Talk (Gravesham Libraries Kent)
- 24 May - Guest Blog: Silk-women & Sole Femme, http://historytheinterestingbits.com / Sharon Bennett Connolly
- 31 May - Guest Blog: International Medieval Trade, https://mattlewisauthor.wordpress.com/ with Matthew Lewis/Matt’s History Blog
- 1 Jun - Author Talk Benson, Oxfordshire @friendsofbensonlibraryoxfordshire
- Book seven The Colour of Lies is on sale NOW. Sebastian Foxley, our hero, returns to the bustling city of London from his quiet home village in rural Norfolk. The city is busy and full of excitement for the annual St Bartholomew’s Fayre - and then there's another murder to solve ...
- Out NOW The Colour of Death, in paperback or on Kindle for just 99p: Seb and Emily have been forced to flee medieval London and find a safe haven in an isolated village. Yet this idyllic setting has its own murderous secrets. Even away from London, they are not safe and danger lurks at every turn.
Published by MadeGlobal.com
- Proud to announce I'm now a fully paid up member of The Crime Writers Association