Hello, I'm Toni
I'm a writer, history teacher and speaker. I bring history alive with my books, courses and talks, based on thirty years of personal and academic study. I enjoy sharing my enthusiasm for history and have academic, research and teaching qualifications - please browse these pages to find out how I can share our history with you
Toni Mount MA., BA (Hons)., Dip Creative Writing and Literature, Dip European Humanities, Cert Ed ...
"Pleasure should mingle with study so that the student may think learning an amusement, rather than a toil"
Thomas Wolsey 1473-1530
- Ready to order book seven The Colour of Lies ? Sebastian Foxley, our hero, returns to the bustling city of London from his quiet home village in rural Norfolk. The city is busy and full of excitement for the annual St Bartholomew’s Fayre.
- We had a wonderful visit to the Anglo-Saxon Kingdoms Exhibition at the British Library - I would thoroughly recommend it
- Out NOW The Colour of Death, in paperback or on Kindle for just 99p: Seb and Emily have been forced to flee medieval London and find a safe haven in an isolated village. Yet this idyllic setting has its own murderous secrets. Even away from London, they are not safe and danger lurks at every turn.
Published by MadeGlobal.com
- Join me and like minded people for one of my most popular courses "Celtic & Roman Britain" continuing at The Woodville Halls Gravesend every Thursday at 10.30am
- I had a wonderful weekend at the first Hastings LitFest. On day one I presented a workshop at The Jerwood Gallery on how to research when writing historical fiction - it was a sell-out and well recieved. Then on day two we had a stall at the book fair and met lots of lovely people.
- Proud to announce I'm now a fully paid up member of The Crime Writers Association