How You Can Help Make It Happen
Help spread the word-Download and Share the Flyer
Download and share this flier to post in your neighborhood coffee shop, community hang-out or with your group of friends.
We welcome any and all help and all offers of help.
If you are with a running club, biking club, nature club, environmental club or community group, please share with your club members and sign up below to receive our email blasts.
Download the Blank Petition to Collect Signatures
Sign and share.
Every signature counts.
Be sure to include your town name.
Post the Flag Pin
Invite Us to Speak at Your Event
Contact 630-835-6959 and invite a supporter to speak at your event
Tell The Village of Glen Ellyn to Add Bicycle Lanes in Downtown Glen Ellyn
Volunteer to Help
Let us know how you'd like to help or volunteer for one of the "jobs" below:
- Instagram editor
- Twitter editor
- LinkedIn editor
- Data entry
- Glen Ellyn Park District Board "liaison"
- Lombard Park District Board "liaison"
- School "liaison" (ANY SCHOOL)
- School team "Liaison" (By teams, we suggest cross country teams, running teams, or any other teams that train on area trails)
- College of DuPage Environment Club "Liaison"
- Glen Ellyn Capital Improvements commission "liaison"
- Lombard Capital Improvements and/or Lombard Village Board "liaison"
Text 630-835-6959 to ask questions/schedule a call.