We have been lucky enough to get the help of The British Red Cross Society to run short First Aid Courses in the Old School, for those over 65.
The courses are only 2 hours long and their aim is to:
- Teach easy basic First Aid in a relaxed and informal style.
- Give people the confidence to help others in a crisis.
- Support other more able people who are not sure what to do.
- Build confidence and willingness to help in a first aid emergency
The courses are free for over 65's or for those very much involved with Seniors. The British Red Cross has obtained funding to cover their costs and the Old School Management are not charging for the venue.
The next courses are arranged for:
8. THURSDAY 1st March 10.30 - 12.30
9. THURSDAY 1st March 1.30 - 3.30
10. THURSDAY 15th March 10.30 - 12.30
11. THURSDAY 15th March 1.30 - 3.30
To book a place, email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and telephone number. Please state first and second choice course numbers.