1. The minimum let is one hour and the minimum fee is £5.
2. “Sully Resident” and “Non-Resident” refers to Private Individuals and Community Groups and where the Hirer is not making a profit/living from hiri The Old School.
3. “Semi-Comm” is where the profit/wage is limited, and the Booking meets a community need (At the discretion of the Officers of the Old School).
4. Businesses and organisations (where the Hirer is making a profit/living from hiring The Old School) will be by negotiation.
5. Regular hirings refer to periods of at least one school term.
6. Discounts may be given for longer periods (say, all day) or more than one room booked for a session.
7. Access to the kitchen is included in the hire fees but it may be necessary to share its use.
8. Setting-up and clearing away times must be allowed for in bookings.