Below are the current rates.
NEW RATES ARE EFFECTIVE FROM 5th SEPTEMBER 2022 (See bottom of this page)
Current rates until 4th September 2022
1. The minimum let is one hour and the minimum fee is £5.
2. “Resident” and “Non-Resident” refers to Individuals and Community Groups and where the Hirer is not making a profit/living from hiring The Old School. A Resident is a person living in the Sully or Lavernock area. A Non-Resident is anyone outside of Sully or Lavernock.
3. “Semi-Commercial” is where the profit/wage is limited, and the Booking meets a community need (At the discretion of the Old School management).
4. Businesses and organisations (where the Hirer is making a profit/living from hiring The Old School) will be by negotiation.
5. Regular hirings refer to periods of at least one school term.
6. Discounts may be given for longer periods (say, all day) or more than one room booked for a session.
7. Access to the kitchen is included in the hire fees but it may be necessary to share its use.
8. Setting-up and clearing away times must be allowed for in bookings.