I am a screenwriter, script supervisor, and AD with technical and art skills currently living in Kentucky. I am comfortable retouching photos, painting or manipulating text in Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign. I do basic video editing in Premiere and audio cleanup in Audacity. I sometimes script webpages in HTML/CSS but hate troubleshooting CMS glitches.
Distributed Projects I am Credited on
- Volumes of Blood (continuity notes, credited as Third Assistant Camera, and atmosphere performer as "Third Assistant Camera")
- Volumes of Blood: Horror Stories directed by P.J. Starks and others produced by Blood Moon Pictures. (atmosphere performer as "Theater Patron")
- Directed "Guardian", a comedy one act play for Theatre Workshop of Owensboro in show A for Summer Shorts.
- Casting assistant and location scout for A Stranger on Earth, an Independent Artistic Production directed by Jeremiah Reeves.
- Script supervisor for It Came From the Stars, coming soon from Alien Jungle Bug and directed by Troy Davison! (release info TBA)
- Atmosphere Party goer in The Reigns Maker
- Script supervisor on Iscariot: Righteous Assassin (release info TBA).
Evolving credits list
most up to date on the Internet Movie Database. I do not wish to list projects I haven't earned credit for, but some of these are not complete yet. So, I keep a tally of distributed projects here that have my name credited, and IMDB is a record of who I've spoken with and collaborated with. When a project is distributed I will take down a credit accordingly if I do not feel I have earned it.
Current Active Projects
- Check out Kentucky Wesleyan Film Fest 2019 for screenings or shorts and web series. I'm volunteering.
- Right now I am overbooked with about all I can handle. I just started a new full time job as a GIS Assistant to Owensboro's GIS Consortium as my volunteer service for Americorps. Also:
- Writing/editing on upcoming medieval drama Knights End.
- Collaborating on a short film romantic drama about depression.
- Comedy feature to be announced.
- A research project podcast.
- And/or a comedy conversation podcast.
- I'm always willing to give peer review feedback on screenplays at Tristate Playwrights meetings. Please do not send me prose writing because I am not a fast prose editor. Screenplays and theater plays only, please.
- I do coverage reading of feature screenplays in about nine hours or three days turnaround time. Email me and we can negotiate a contract for compensation for this service.
Most recent site updates
- I'm volunteering at KWC Film Fest this year!
- This Google Sites site is replacing euphoric-designs.com for the forseeable future until I have a business model that sustains web hosting.
- Many updates needed. Rebuilding. I am most easily reachable as @euphoriafish on Twitter. Or Facebook if you prefer it.
- A short list of my best article clippings is regularly curated on my Linked-In profile. All others are archived on theWriting section of this site.
- I am Vice Chairperson of the Tri-State Playwrights networking and feedback group. Check us out on Facebook!
- I am proud to be crewing as a script supervisor or AD for local film projects in Evansville, IN and Owensboro, KY.