- A Guide to Hosting a Successful Parent Night - Lori Fallace and Jessica Guccione
- Changing the Narrative: Strategies to Engage Non-Traditional Partners and Diverse Audiences in Community-Based STD Conversations - Kiana Dobson and Jim Rhyne
- Intersections: Human Trafficking, Public Health, and Sexual Health -Susie Baldwin
- Justice for Young Families: Shifting the Narrative around Youth Sexuality and Adolescent Parenting - Lorena Garcia-Zermeno and Amelia Torres
- Keeping It Real Together: A Holistic Intervention to Prevent Teen Pregnancy and STDs in Los Angeles County - Luanne Rohrbach, Veronica Camacho, Jeff Gould, Elena Hoeppner, Kristin Meyer, and Laura Vargas
- LA Reproductive Health Equity Project for Foster Youth: Dismantling Systematic Barriers to Reproductive Health for Youth in Care -Valerie Esquivel, Barbara Facher, and Autumn Taylor
- Miss South Bay Pride: How Drag Shows Can Support Your HIV Prevention Program - Linda Salgin
- Opposition to Opportunity: Lessons Learned from Resistance to Sex Ed - Abi Karlin-Resnick
- Partnering with Youth to Meet the Challenges of the California Healthy Youth Act -Eva Fernandez, Melissa Strype, Jaclyn Lara, and Karina Gonzalez
- Past and Present: An Historical Analysis of Abortion Legislation - Alicia Gutierrez-Romine
- Practical Strategies for Promoting Sexual and Reproductive Health among LGBT Youth -Crystal Cedillo
- Sex Education and Reproductive Health for California Youth - Ruth Dawson and Adrian Martinez
- They2ze: A Digital Transgender Spectrum Youth Mobile Health Resource for Services All the Way from "They" to "Ze" -Christian Bannister and Cara Silva
- Transgender Sexual Health Disparities: How Do We Fix the System? - Please contact Dannie Cesena or Tony Viramontes for more information.
- Utilizing Art to Empower Youth: The High School Sex Squad - Please contact Kelly Gluckman or Gabrielle Bonder for more information.