SC INBRE offers many opportunities for academic advancement and enrichment. Past workshops have included:
- Academic Leadership/Career Development Workshop (faculty and students): Save the date for 2018’s workshops which will be held on Thursday and Friday, June 14-15! Registration is free and open to all.
- Bioinformatics Workshop: Online and hands-on learning opportunities. Includes Linux, Perl and R tutorials. More information to come on Summer 2018’s workshops
- Epigenomics Workshop: CHIP-seq and ATAC-seq for Epigenomics Profiling and Functional Analysis. Includes materials on CHIP-seq and ATAC-seq.
- Instrumentation Resource Facility Research Symposium: This year, the Southeastern Microscopy Society meeting in May 2018 will take the place of the Symposium. Workshops will be held during the meeting. More info
- ISCB Southeast USA Computational Biology Symposium
- Science Symposium (faculty and students): This is an annual event. This year, it will be held in August. Details to come.