SC INBRE offers many opportunities for academic advancement and enrichment. Past workshops have included:
- Academic Leadership/Career Development Workshop (faculty and students): Thanks to all who attended on Thursday and Friday, June 14-15! Presentations and other information available from the link.
- Bioinformatics Workshop: Online and hands-on learning opportunities. Includes Linux, Perl and R tutorials. Click the link for schedule and more info.
- Epigenomics Workshop: CHIP-seq and ATAC-seq for Epigenomics Profiling and Functional Analysis. Includes materials on CHIP-seq and ATAC-seq.
- Instrumentation Resource Facility Research Symposium: This year, the Southeastern Microscopy Society meeting in May 2018 will take the place of the Symposium. Workshops will be held during the meeting. More info
- ISCB Southeast USA Computational Biology Symposium
- Science Symposium (faculty and students): This is an annual event. This year, it will be held on Friday, August 10. Click link for details. Open to public. Students presenting posters are encouraged to invite their families to attend the poster session.