CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (QUATIC) is a leading scientific conference that gathers experts from industry and academia to exchange ideas and approaches regarding all quality aspects in ICT systems engineering and management. The forum is dedicated to a live discussion on how to further the state-of-the-art and define future directions, as well as to disseminate advanced new methods, techniques and tools.
QUATIC 2019 follows the tradition of this conference, already at its 12th edition, inviting practitioners and researchers to submit technical papers reporting original research and experience results in all topics and sub-fields of Quality in ICT process, product and applications domains, as well as sharing practical studies. The conference is organized into several thematic tracks that serve as dedicated discussion venues on focused topics of interest. Specifically, the next edition includes an exciting set of eleven tracks, mixing well-established traditional QUATIC topics and newly proposed tracks covering break-through research challenges, among which authors can certainly find the discussion venue that best suits their field :
- Quality Aspects in Requirements Engineering
- Quality Aspects in Model-Driven Engineering
- Quality Aspects in DevOps Development
- Quality Aspects in Process Improvement and Assessment
- Quality Aspects in Verification and Validation
- Quality Aspects in Evidence-Based Software Engineering
- Quality Aspects in Big Data Systems
- Quality Aspects in Security & Privacy
- Quality Aspects in Cloud-based Platforms and Services
- Quality Aspects in Business Processes
- Quality Aspects in Data Science & IA
The conference will also have an Industrial Day to foster the dissemination of best practices and to allow a lively discussion of hot topics and quality concerns in specific application domains. During the Industrial Day conference sponsors will share their knowledge and promote hands-on contact with new tools.
To be announced.
- Paper submission: Friday, April 26th, 2019
- Author's notifications: Friday, May 31th, 2019
- Camera ready submission: Friday, June 21st, 2019
Paper submission instructions
To be defined.
Paper registration is required, allowing the inclusion of the papers and posters in the conference proceedings. It is mandatory a different registration per accepted paper, even if the same author presents different accepted papers. An author attending QUATIC must present the paper. This is a requirement for all accepted papers to be included in the proceedings. No-show of scheduled papers (of any cathegory) will result in excluding them from the proceedings