The PIQv was created by LOV researchers and engineers using original imaging instruments and software purchased or developed by them. These instruments are made available by this means to the scientific community.
The steering committee that defines the objectives of the PIQv is composed by the members of the COMPLEX team.
The scientific manager is a LOV Research Engineer : Marc Picheral
The operational manager is an Engineer from IMEV-FR : Amanda Elineau
The PIQv provides different types of services :
- Instrumentation or software training (FlowCAM, ZooScan, UVP, Zooprocess, Ecotaxa)
- Reception and supervision of students, technicians or researchers carrying out analyses (FlowCAM, ZooScan)
- Plankton sample analysis by laboratory instrumentation (FlowCAM, ZooScan)
- Taxonomic analyses by imaging (Ecotaxa)
- Loan of instruments for field missions (FlowCAM, UVP5)
- Instrumental calibration service (UVP5)
Print the last page, sign it and send it to : firstname.lastname@example.org