Kroger Community Rewards
Kroger Community Rewards Program
- Register online at www.krogercommunityrewards.com:
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, you can obtain one at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer?” box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering a zip code, clicking on your favorite store, entering your email address, creating a password, and agreeing to all of the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and to click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account, and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number. Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click confirm. The NPO number for the Paddock PTO is 40287. To verify that you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Remember, purchases will not count for your group until after you register your Kroger Plus card. If you do not have your Kroger Plus card, please call (877) 576-7587 to get your card number. If you use your phone number at the register, you will need to start using your Kroger Plus card.