Welcome to ODSOS Lab
Our research interests are focused on the interfacial physics of thin-film based optoelectronic devices, time-resolved excitonic and carrier dynamics, light-material interactions and numerical simulations for understanding the plasmonic effects on electromagnetic coupling, energy conversion and biosensing applications. Recently, we also started to investigate solar-heat shields and solar thermal collectors.
You are welcome to submit manuscript to our special issue on "Perovskite thin films and nanomaterials for applications in optoelectronic devices" which was announced by Nanotechnology (2018 IF: 3.399, Q1 in Physics, Applied).
TVS-2020 Annual Symposium will be held at CYCU on November 2020. The related information is coming soon.
TPS Annual Meeting will be held at CYCU on 2021. The related information is coming soon.
Recent Publications (2018.03 - now)
- C.-L. Tsai, Y.-C. Lu, S.-E. Chiang, C.-M. Yu, H.-M. Cheng, C.-L. Hsu, K. Y. Chiu, Sheng Hsiung Chang*, "Bright and fast-response perovskite light-emitting diodes with a ICBA:modified-C60 nanocomposite electrical confinement layer" 2020, Nanoscale, vol. 12, pp. 4061-4068. (2018 IF: 6.970)
- S.-E. Chiang, J.-R. Wu, H.-M. Cheng, C.-L. Hsu, J.-L. Shen, C.-T. Yuan, Sheng Hsiung Chang*, "Origins of the s-shape characteristic in J-V curve of inverted-type perovskite solar cells " 2020, Nanotechnology, vol. 31, p. 115403 (2018 IF:3.399).
- J.-R. Wu, D. Thakur, S.-E. Chiang, A. Chandel, J.-S. Wang, K.-C. Chiu, Sheng Hsiung Chang*, "The way to pursue truly high-performance perovskite solar cells," 2019, Nanomaterials, vol. 9, p. 1269. (2018 IF: 4.034).
- Sheng Hsiung Chang*, S.-D. Wong, H.-Y. Huang, C.-T. Yuan, J.-R. Wu, S.-E. Chiang, Z.-L. Tseng, S.-H. Chen, "Effects of the washing-enhanced nucleation process on the material properties and performance of perovskite solar cells," 2019, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 808, p. 151723. (2018 IF: 4.175)
- Y.-T. Chen; J.-R. Wu; D. Thakur; H.-M. Cheng; Sheng Hsiung Chang*, "Efficiency enhancement of light extraction from an air/GaN interface via nanogap-induced mode splitting," 2019, Advanced Theory and Simulations, vol. 2, p. 1900073.
- M.-K. Lai; J.-R. Wu; R.-M. Yeh; Sheng Hsiung Chang*, "Unraveling the modified PEDOT:PSS thin films based near-infrared solar-heat shields by using broadband transmittance and Raman scattering spectrometers," 2019, Phys. Status Solidi A, vol. 216, p. 1900025. (2018 IF: 1.606)
- K.-M. Lee; K.-S. Chen; J.-R. Wu; Y.-D. Lin; S.-M. Yu; Sheng Hsiung Chang*, “Highly efficient and stable semi-transparent perovskite solar modules with a trilayer anode electrode”, 2018, Nanoscale, vol. 10, p. 17699-17704. (2018 IF: 6.970)
- Sheng Hsiung Chang*; W.-C. Huang; C.-C. Chen; S.-H. Chen; C.-G. Wu, “Effects of anti-solvent (iodobenzene) volume on the formation of CH3NH3PbI3 thin films and their application in photovoltaic cells”, 2018, Applied Surface Science, vol. 445 , p. 24-29. (2018 IF: 5.155)
- K. Y. Chiu, Sheng Hsiung Chang*, W.-C. Huang, H.-M. Cheng, H. Shaw, S.-C. Yeh, C.-T. Chen, Y. Oliver Su., S.-H. Chen and C.-G. Wu, “Functional graded fullerene derivatives for improving the fill factor and device stability of inverted-type perovskite solar cells”, 2018, Nanotechnology, vol. 29 , p. 305701-305701. (2018 IF: 3.399)
- Chia-Lung Tsai;Yi-Chen Lu; Sheng Hsiung Chang*, “Enhancement of photocurrent extraction and electron injection in dual-functional CH3NH3PbBr3 perovskite-based optoelectronic devices via interfacial engineering”, 2018, Nanotechnology, vol. 29, p. 275704-275704. (2018 IF: 3.399)
- L.-C. Chen; C.-C. Chen; Sheng Hsiung Chang*; K.-L. Lee; Z.-L. Tseng; S.-H. Chen; H.-C. Kuo, “Formation and characterization of preferred oriented perovskite thin films on single-crystalline substrates”, 2018, Materials Research Express, vol. 5, p. 066403-066403. (2018 IF: 1.499)
*corresponding and submitting author