NSA Parent Club Volunteers: We ARE the difference!
North Star Academy is known for its strong volunteer participation! Volunteering is a wonderful way to help you get to know other parents AND also sets a wonderful example to our children about the importance of school and community. Our kids are very fortunate to have the level of volunteer support that they do, and we are fortunate to be part of a community committed to creating a safe and enriching educational environment for the students. Volunteers spend time in the classrooms, helping with Art in Action, organizing fun events such as the Lap-a-Thon, Family Fun Night, and the auction. We could not run any of these amazing programs without your help, so give yourselves a pat on the back for your amazing contributions. It takes a village to keep the wheels of the volunteer express in motion!
- Your kids LOVE it! A wonderful opportunity to create special school memories – it all goes by so quickly.
- You build a strong school and community.
- The teachers love all your help
- Budget cuts are the sad reality of public schools in California. Without your time, many of our valuable and enriching programs (Gardening, Art, Math Tiles, Theater, Project Cornerstone and so many more!) would just not exist.
- You are a role model. By volunteering at their school, you are not just telling your kids, but showing your kids how much you value education and community.
Please complete our NSA Parent Club Volunteer Form so we know your areas of interest. Please note, for some volunteer opportunities, you will not be contacted until later in the year.