Our church was founded through the efforts of the Binghamton Presbytery, which is now called the Susquehanna Valley Presbytery. The land we are located on was purchased from IBM in 1957. At that time we held Sunday services in an old farm house that was located on the property. We moved into our present sanctuary in 1960. The Christian Education wing was added in 1965. In 1986 the wing was expanded to meet our growing needs.
In January of 1970 Northminster merged with Bonner church an Italian Presbyterian congregation. These members now form a significant minority of Northminster lending a warm diversity to our congregation.
As a church family, guided by our faith in God, we welcome all to worship, share fellowship, and serve others in Jesus' name.
Northminster Presbyterian Church
711 Farm to Market Road Endwell, NY 13760
Phone (607) 754-0746 Fax (607) 754-0747