GIVING TO THE CHURCH
We believe that we have been called to faithful stewardship of all of life because all we have is not our own, but God's. We also believe that we are giving back to God what is already his. If the Holy Spirit is prompting you to give to Northminster Presbyterian Church you may do so through the avenues listed below.
HOW TO GIVE YOUR TIME, TALENT, AND FINANCIAL SUPPORT:
- Northminster works through our board to Deacons to identify needs in the community for service. Because of the specific nature of these events please contact the church office to find the ministry just right for you.
- You may contribute to the financial needs and operations of the church by simply placing your tithe in the collection plate during our regular Sunday worship services.
- You can submit a pledge card letting us know your intentions to give financial support, service, time, or talent during the coming year to help the church to plan our ministries.
- If you prefer to give directly to the church you can do so by sending your gift to Northminster Presbyterian Church, 711 Farm to Market Road, Endwell, New York 13760.
- You may also give through your bank's "Bill Pay" service. You bank will automatically cut a check and mail it to Northminster Presbyterian Church in the amount and time you specify
AREAS FOR YOU TO GIVE TO:
- Church Operations which supports staff salaries and daily activities of the church.
- Per Capita which is the church annual contribution to the Presbytery and PCUSA General Assembly.
- Special offerings taken during the year which includes: Christmas Joy, Homes, and One Great Hour of Sharing.
- Fund raising for special mission projects such as CHOW.
- Special offering to support youth activities, disaster relief, and other local community needs.
- Memorials are also accepted that span various aspects of the church, including building and grounds, special needs, and Christian outreach. If you are interested in contributing in this way or have suggestions, please contact our pastoral staff.