Recent updates & news
- [Works in progress] Jacquemet N., Luchini S., Malézieux A., Shogren J.F. Who’ll stop lying under oath? Empirical evidence from Tax Evasion Games, TARC Discussion Paper n°027-19.
- [Event] ECBA 2019 : Entrepreneurship: Behavioral and Cognitive Approaches Workshop, 12-13 sep. 2019.
- [Works in progress] Galbiati R., Henry E., Jacquemet N. Learning to Cooperate in the Shadow of the Law. April 2019. Sc Po Economics DP n°2019-06.
- [Publications] Jacquemet N., Luchini S., Malézieux A., Shogren J.F. A psychometric investigation of the personality traits underlying individual tax morale. B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis and Policy, forthcoming.
- [Publications] Jacquemet N., Luchini S., Rosaz J., Shogren J.F. (2019). Truth-Telling under Oath. Management Science, Vol. 65 (1), pp. 426-438.
- [Books] Jacquemet N., L’Haridon O. (2018). Experimental Economics: Method and Applications. Cambridge University Press.
Welcome. My research work deals with applied microeconomics and, even more imprecisely, with the empirical content of incentives and game theory. Empirical refers here to both experimental methods and econometrics on observational data.
Note: I’m neither an “econometrician” nor an “experimentalist” (but, anyway, I don’t think I would put my health in the hands of a doctor who claims to be a “stethoscopist”). The results from my work have applications in, e.g., labor economics, environmental economics, political economics, law and economics.
- PSE council of the department (elected member), 2019-2023.
- Theory and Decision (co-editor), since 2018.
- International Journal for Re-Views in Empirical Economics (co-editor), since 2018.
- French Association of Experimental Economics (VP elect), 2018-2020.
- U. Paris 1 council of the department of Economics (elected member), 2018-2022.
- PSE Institutional Review Board (expert) since 2016.
- Master in Economics and Psychology (head of the master), since 2015.
- L’actualité Economique (associate editor), 2015-2022.
- Revue Economique (associate editor), 2015-2019.