Recent updates & news
- [Works in progress] Galbiati R., Henry E., Jacquemet N. Learning to Cooperate in the Shadow of the Law. April 2019. Sc Po Economics DP n°2019-06.
- [Works in progress] Jacquemet N., Luchini S., Shogren J.F., Watson V. Discrete Choice under Oaths. April 2019.
- [Teaching] Call for applications for the 2019 PSE Summer School "Experimental Economics–Empirical tools and methods to investigate economic behavior"
- [Publications] Jacquemet N., Luchini S., Rosaz J., Shogren J.F. (2019). Truth-Telling under Oath. Management Science, Vol. 65 (1), pp. 426-438.
- [Teaching] Call for 2019 applications to the Master Economics & Psychology.
- [Books] Jacquemet N., L’Haridon O. (2018). Experimental Economics: Method and Applications. Cambridge University Press.
- [Publications] Galbiati R., Henry E., Jacquemet N. (2018). Dynamic effects of enforcement on cooperation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, Vol. 115 (49), pp. 12425-12428.
Welcome. My research work deals with applied microeconomics and, even more imprecisely, with the empirical content of incentives and game theory. Empirical refers here to both experimental methods and econometrics on observational data.
Note: I’m neither an “econometrician” nor an “experimentalist” (but, anyway, I don’t think I would put my health in the hands of a doctor who claims to be a “stethoscopist”). The results from my work have applications in, e.g., labor economics, environmental economics, political economics, law and economics.
- PSE council of the department (elected member), 2019-2023.
- Theory and Decision (co-editor, more), since 2018.
- International Journal for Re-Views in Empirical Economics (co-editor,), since 2018.
- French Association of Experimental Economics (VP elect), 2018-2020.
- U. Paris 1 council of the department of Economics (elected member), 2018-2022.
- PSE Institutional Review Board (expert) since 2016.
- Master in Economics and Psychology (head of the master), since 2015.
- L’actualité Economique (associate editor), 2015-2022.
- Revue Economique (associate editor), 2015-2019.