Supporting NHD San Diego
San Diego History Day
Presenting Sponsor: $10,000
- Support History Day in San Diego by underwriting all competition costs for the year.
- Company Name and Logo on all print materials and in all electronic communications.
- There will only be one presenting sponsor per year.
Scholarship Sponsor: $2500.00
- Provide funding for underprivileged students and schools to participate.
- Sponsors will have their names and logos displayed on day of event and in event program.
Competition Underwriter: $2,000.00
- Support competition expenses such as administration, awards, and printing costs.
- Competition underwriters will have their names displayed and will be listed in event program.
Supporters: up to $1,000.00
- Supporters will will have their names displayed and will be listed in event program.
Special Awards: $100
- Special Awards encourage historical research in special categories such as women’s history, art history, history of science and technology, history of sports.
- Special Awards donors will be listed in event program and will be invited to present their awards at the Celebration of Learning
In-Kind Donation Opportunities Include:
- Printing & paper
- Refreshments & food on day of competition
- All In-Kind donations will be recognized and in the event program.
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE.
Donations can be mailed to:
- Foundation for NHD-SD
- attn. Marilyn Tobin
- 9984 Scripps Ranch Blvd. #279
- San Diego, CA 92131
Contact Marilyn Tobin (email@example.com) for more information.
National History Day In San Diego is administered annually by the Foundation for National History Day San Diego County, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Federal Tax ID# 47-2593451