Welcome to Martin Luther King School PTA!
MLK PTA Announcements
Welcome to our new principal Mrs. Arnold
& assistant principal Mrs. Lopez!
Make sure you are receiving MLK PTA emails! You don't want to miss out on needed information!
Membership Enrollment is underway, more information about joining online & membership forms can be found here or at MY PTA, under the membership tab. Joining the PTA does NOT require you to volunteer or commit to anything. Although we love volunteers, it is NOT MANDATORY for PTA members to volunteer. Joining the PTA most importantly supports us financially to help fund the school activities we provide.
Celebrate your child's birthday in style by announcing their birthday on the electronic sign! Forms can be found here. Please send in at least 2 weeks before your child's birthday to guarantee it is displayed on time.
Would you like to make new friends, be in the school showing your support or showing your child that helping others is important? Volunteering with the PTA is one way to do that. Whether a hour or a a few hours, you can help make a difference at MLK. Click on the Signup.com button to see what opportunities you can help with!
Thanks for your support!
Be in the know of what's happening... school calendar, PTA events & reminders...
SUPPORT MLK LIBRARY with NEW BOOKS
The PTA is partnering with the School Librarian to bring much needed books into the school library for our MLK Students. Parents can also do their part! You can purchase books through the MLK AMAZON LIBRARY WISH LIST. Any books purchased will be sent to the school and added to the library. To visit the wish list CLICK HERE
DON'T FORGET TO SMILE WHEN YOU SHOP ON AMAZON!
AN EASY WAY TO SUPPORT MLK PTA!
Who we are...
Martin Luther King School PTA is a nonprofit organization whose membership includes parents, teachers and staff of Martin Luther King Elementary School, and is also a member of the NATIONAL PTA, and the NEW JERSEY PTA.
MLK PTA supports the following objectives:
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community and cultural heritage.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and the protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop united efforts between educators and the general public that will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social and cultural education to grow leaders of tomorrow.