Greatest Unsolved Mystery is a collection of shorter poems on a variety of topics; many are presented with dedicated images to pique interest or add perspective. This volume includes samples of the author's sentence poems. Hope Springs Eternal Still uses web design format to heighten the artistic experience.
All books in this series are published through Cosmic Burst Press and are available on Amazon in paperback or e-book (Hope Springs Eternal Still in e-book only).
"The utterly unique style and out-of-the-box thinking of this poem drew us in. Congratulations!" ASHLEIGH ELLSWORTH-KELLER
- His poem "Homage" was featured in the fifth anniversary edition of The Best of the Burlington Writers Workshop 2017 with the works of 17 other Vermont writers.
- His beat poem "Big Yellow Caterpillar" appeared in the anthology DIGpoetry: St. Johnsbury, Summer 2014 of entries in DIGpoetry St. Johnsbury administered by Catamount Arts in St. Johnsbury, Vermont — along with two Burma Shave sign series he'd submitted.
- Michael J. Farrand's beat poem "Greatest Unsolved Mystery" was selected for the 2017 edition of The Mountain Troubadour, literary journal for the Poetry Society of Vermont.
- His beat poem "Hold the World Together" was selected for the 2016 edition of The Mountain Troubadour, literary journal for the Poetry Society of Vermont.
Michael J. Farrand's poetry has been published in a number of places, including:
- His sonnet "Though I May Rue the Day I Told the Truth" appeared at Apocalyptic Hope.
- His sonnets "Mother, I'm Speaking to You from Your Womb" and "Do They Tell You About the Suffering" were published through Stand True.
- His narrative poem "The Man Who Gave All the Dreamers in Baseball Land Bigger Dreams to Dream" is published at Baseball Almanac (modified since).
- His poem "This Guy Doesn't Know What He's Doing" is published in AHA! POETRY.
- His poem "Had I But" was published in Issue Number 8 of The Real Eight View.
- His beat poem "She" was published in the August 2005 issue of Poetic Voices Magazine.
- His short poem "The Lowly Fruit Fly" was published in the Autumn 2008 issue (#11) of the Our Community Place newsletter.
- His beat poem "Christmas" was published in the December 2008 issue (#17) of The Beatnik Cowboy.
- His lifestyle quatrain "English Three Fruit Marmalade" was selected for publication in the inaugural issue of Eat Your Words: A Journal of Food Literature (August 1, 2009).</li>