Michael Chapman's Homepage
Group Theory, Graph Theory, High Dimensional Combinatorics.
- M. Chapman, O. Parzanchevski, Cutoff on Ramanujan Complexes and Classical groups, submitted (2019) [arXiv] [PDF]
- M. Chapman, N. Linial and Y. Peled, Expander graphs -- Both local and global, (2018) [arXiv] [PDF]. A version of the paper is to appear in FOCS 2019 [Focs 2019 version]
- A. Chapman and M. Chapman, Symbol p-Algebras of prime degree and their p-central subspaces, Archiv der Mathematik 108 (2017), Issue 3, pp 241–249, DOI 10.1007/s00013-016-09 89-9. [arXiv] [PDF]
- M. Chapman and I. Efrat, Filtrations of free groups arising from the lower central series, J. Group Theory 19 (2016), special issue in memory of O. Melnikov, pp 405--433. [arXiv] [PDF]
- Cutoff on Ramanujan Complexes and Classical groups [Notes]:
- Graphs which are expanders both locally and globally [Notes]:
- Combinatorics Seminar HUJI, 12.11.18. Weizmann institute, 13.12.18. Combinatorics Seminar Technion, 10.4.19. Combinatorics Seminar TAU, 5.5.19. Combinatorial Theory seminar Oxford, 14.5.19. Short version at Student Combinatorics Day, BIU, 7.7.19. HDX Summer cluster, Simons institute Berkeley, 23.8.19.
- Filtrations of free groups and Magnus' theory, Algebra seminar, Western University, Canada, May 2016 [Notes]
More talks and talk notes appear in the teachings section.