- May 16-20: Antalya Algebra Days, Nesin Mathematics Village.
- July 9-10: A Tropical Panorama, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences, Leipzig.
- Aug. 13-17: Tropical Geometry and Moduli Spaces, ICM 2018 Satellite Conference at Cabo Frio, Brazil.
- Sept. 17-21: Flat surfaces and algebraic curves, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach
- Sept. 24-26: Algebra, Geometry, and Number Theory Seminar, Universiteit Leiden.
- Oct. 8-12: AIM SQuaRE on Tropical Moduli Stacks (with Renzo Cavalieri, Melody Chan, and Jonathan Wise).
- Oct. 15-17: "Classification, Computation, and Construction, New Methods in Geometry", University of Warwick.
- Nov. 14-15: Algebraic Geometry Seminar, University of Liverpool.
- Nov. 19-20: Algebra and Topology Seminar, Swansea University.
- Dec. 3-4: MAGIC-Seminar, Imperial College, London.
- Dec. 17-19: Weihnachtsworkshop on Geometry and Number Theory, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology.
- Feb. 11-15, 2019: Winter School on Enumerative Geometry and Modular Forms, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main.
- Feb. 24-March 2, 2019: Non-Archimedean Geometry and its Applications, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach.
- June 16-22, 2019: Logarithmic Enumerative Geometry and Mirror Symmetry, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach.
- Feb. 11-15, 2019: Winter School on Enumerative Geometry and Modular Forms, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main (with Martin Möller).
- July 9-10, 2018: A Tropical Panorama, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences (with Yue Ren).
- April 7-8, 2018: Mini-Workshop on Stability Conditions and Homological Projective Duality, University of Michigan.
- March 16-18, 2018: Algebraic and Combinatorial Aspects of Tropical Geometry, Special Session at the AMS Spring Central Sectional Meeting at Ohio State University. (with Angie Cueto and Yoav Len).
- April 17-19, 2015: Student Tropical Algebraic Geometry Symposium, Brown University (with Nathan Pflueger).