- April 3-4: Young Perspectives in Algebraic Geometry, University of Bayreuth.
- April 8-12: Roma Tre University.
- April 28-May 4, 2019: Tropical Geometry: new directions, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach.
- June 16-22, 2019: Logarithmic Enumerative Geometry and Mirror Symmetry, Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach.
- Sept. 16-20, 2019*: Visiting Melody Chan, Renzo Cavalieri, and Jonathan Wise, Brown University.
- Sept. 30-Oct. 2, 2019: Regensburg Days on non-Archimedean and tropical geometry, University of Regensburg.
*to be confirmed.
- Tropical Geometry in Frankfurt (TGiF)-Seminar, University of Frankfurt (with Marvin Hahn and Sara Lamboglia).
- Feb. 11-15, 2019: Winter School on Enumerative Geometry and Modular Forms, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main (with Martin Möller).
- July 9-10, 2018: A Tropical Panorama, Max Planck Institute for Mathematics in the Sciences (with Yue Ren).
- April 7-8, 2018: Mini-Workshop on Stability Conditions and Homological Projective Duality, University of Michigan.
- March 16-18, 2018: Algebraic and Combinatorial Aspects of Tropical Geometry, Special Session at the AMS Spring Central Sectional Meeting at Ohio State University. (with Angie Cueto and Yoav Len).
- April 17-19, 2015: Student Tropical Algebraic Geometry Symposium, Brown University (with Nathan Pflueger).