Lessons for Environmental Science
1) how diet choices can destroy the planet
2) mental illness, consumerism, and trying to buy our way to happiness
3) shadowlands, the many classes of drugs and drug culture as a microcosm of behavioral biology in primates
4) sex and reproduction, how the species may be altering itself, the utopian rat and Rosling world population prediction.
5) radiation and living systems, how to become the hulk in Chernobyl and Fukushima
6) testing a test, the MEA and essential environmental science for living.