I am an FSR "MOVE-IN" Postdoctoral Fellow at the Center of Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) at UCLouvain. Prior to that, I was an Associate Lecturer in Economics at the Department of Economics and Related Studies of the University of York. At the University of York, I also received my PhD in Economics with a thesis titled "Essays on digital economics".
Since 2018, I am affiliated to:
- Primary: industrial organisation, economics of the Internet, regulation. Current research projects on (i) the data market, and (ii) negative externalities in social networks.
- Secondary: applied micro-econometrics in the field of media, crime, and transport economics. Current research projects on (i) the market of (light) cannabis, and (ii) fake news and vaccines.
- Annual Scientific Seminar on Media and the Digital Economy, Florence
- IIOC, Boston.
- Spring Meeting of Young Economists, Brussels.
- Doctoral Workshop on the Economics of Digitization, UCLouvain (discussant)
- OLIGO, Nottingham.
Center of Operation Research and Econometrics (CORE)
Voie du Roman Pays 34, bte B.038 L1.03.01
Université catholique de Louvain