Fridge Removal and Pickup $45
What other types of junk removal services do we offer?
- Refrigerator and freezer removal
- Hot tub and jacuzzi removal
- Furniture removal
- Swingset and Trampoline removal
- Television removal
- Oven and stove removal
- Old clutter removal
- Yard debris removal
- Waste removal
- Garbage removal
- Contractor garbage and waste removal
- Estate clean outs
- Yard clean ups
- Contractor assistance
- And much, much more!
JunkGuys appliance removal is Philadelphia's best value Appliance junk removal solution. Appliances are heavy and hard to maneuver, most folks do not have the proper equipment or vehicle to safely transport large appliances and the trash company will not take them away.
Refrigerators and stackable washers can weigh up to 250 or more pounds and if not secured can cause injury or property damage when moving. JunkGuys has experience with these heavy appliances and ensures the proper recycling of 100% of the appliances we haul away.
Through years of experience, we've seen pretty much everything which allows us to clean out your garage quickly and carefully while you just sit back, relax, and enjoy your garage again.
Fridge / Refrigerator / Freezer removal and recycling $45
If you’ve ever tried to move a fridge or washer, you know it’s a difficult job without help. Aside from the heavy lifting dangers associated with appliance removal, improper disposal can also harm the environment.
Many old appliances contain ozone-depleting chemicals that disperse into the air when left to break down in a landfill. Taking the proper steps to handle your appliance removal responsibly not only preserves your back health, but the health of the environment, too.
Recycle your appliance
Repairing your refrigerator $45
A refrigerator works 24 hours a day nonstop to keep your vegetables, meats, drinks and snacks fresh. Given how much a refrigerator has to work each day, it is surprising, if not amazing, that this appliance so infrequently breaks down or causes any trouble.
1. If your refrigerator’s compressor is always running, you may have a problem with your door. The temperature within the refrigerator should not be fluctuating on a regular basis. Rather, it should remain constant. To test the condition of your door gasket, place a single dollar bill between the gasket and the door, while closing the door. If there is friction between the bill and the door, the gasket is most likely functioning properly. If, on the other hand, the bill slips easily out with little to no resistance, the gasket should be replaced.
2. If the refrigerator door is loose and causing the appliance to leak, it may not always be due to a faulty gasket. Oftentimes, an ineffective door may be the result of misaligned door hinges. In this case, tightening the hinge screws should fix the problem.
3. If the light inside the refrigerator is not operating correctly or if the heat from the light bulb is altering the temperature of the box, first see if the light bulb has burned out and replace accordingly. Replacing the switch may also do the trick in restoring the light bulb to its original function.
Hiring a refrigerator disposal crew doesn’t mean you are limited to just disposing of the refrigerator! In fact, that very same crew could possibly take away a lot more of your unwanted junk like old mattresses, furniture or even that clunky piano that nobody is playing. Do you really need to be hanging on to that stuff? Of course not. Hire the right crew and have it taken away today.
What we do...
Philly JunkGuys will cleanup and haul away just about anything from your home or office. All you have to do is point to where the junk is and we do all the loading and cleanup for you. Furniture, construction debris, appliances, wood, metals, you name it! (no aliens)
CITIES WE SERVE JUNK PICKUP & TRASH REMOVAL
Aramingo Borough, Belmont District, Blockley Township, Bridesburg Borough, Bristol Township, Byberry Township, Delaware Township, Frankford Borough, Germantown Borough, Germantown Township, Kensington District, Kingsessing Township, Lower Dublin Township, Manayunk Borough
Moreland Township, Moyamensing District, Northern Liberties District, Northern Liberties Township, Oxford Township, Passyunk Township, Penn District, Penn Township, Philadelphia City, Richmond District, Roxborough Township, Southwark District, Spring Garden District, West Philadelphia Borough, Whitehall Borough
WE SERVICE THE FOLLOWING ZIP CODES:
19023, 19063, 19013, 19014, 19015, 19016, 19143, 19142, 19141, 19145, 19144, 19146, 19147, 19082, 19089, 19149, 19150, 19153, 19155, 19157, 19151, 19156, 19152, 19154, 19158, 19162, 19166, 19066, 19111, 19123, 19124, 19125, 19126, 19127, 19128, 19129, 19130, 19131,19132, 19133, 19135, 19137, 19139, 19134, 19136, 19138, 19140, 19064, 19065, 19067, 19068, 19069, 19070, 19071, 19172, 19072, 19073, 19074, 19075, 19076, 19077, 19082
761 N. Monterey St
Gilbert, AZ 85233