The different actions, seminars and workshops during the project were:
- Kick off transnational meeting in Bilbao
- March 2017 - 1 participant per partner (6 Participants in total)
- Local workshops for diagnosis.
- February – June 2017
- Seminar to share diagnosis & identify challenges in Bratislava.
- June 2017 - 3 participants per country (12 Participants in total)
- Local workshops for working about the local challenges and necessities.
- June – October 2017
- Training for street workers, youth leaders, academic & leisure time teachers in competences for inclusion in Naples.
- November 2017 - 3 participants per partner (18 Participants in total)
- Local workshops for transfer the knowledge shared in the european training with local social workers and students.
- October 2017 – February 2018
- Seminar to design the intellectual output & results in Lisbon.
- February 2018 - 3 participant per country (12 Participants in total)
- Intellectual outputs and Local Multiplier events for spreading the conclusions and best practices.
- InclusiON Guide