Graduate Students

Prospective graduate students should complete the questionnaire here: link. However, to be fully considered for a funded graduate assistantship you must apply to the graduate program in the School of Civil Engineering and Environmental Science using the following URL link: Apply Now!


The University of Oklahoma offers a variety of opportunities for undergraduates seeking research experience: OU Undergraduate Research. Current OU students should email Dr. Harvey with a statement of research interests.