1. It Need Not Be an Enormous Task
2. Start Now
3. Your Contribution is Never Too Small
4. The Greatest Gifts of All
5. Empower Other People
6. Seek to Make a Long-Lasting Effect
7. Stop Whining and Do Something
8. Lead the Way
Every effort counts, no matter how small and insignificant it may seem.
How to make the economy more fair, more inclusive?
and #post it in on your site,blog or social media
Inequality is a vicious cycle
“The rich get richer, the poor get poorer”
(i) Wages are determined by labor market
(ii) Education affects wages
(iii) Growth in technology widens income gap
(iv) Gender shouldn't matter
(v) Personal factors
(i) Economic neoliberalism
(iii) A Kuznets curve – Phases of development
1. Economic inequality can give wealthier people an unacceptable degree of control over the lives of others.
2. Economic inequality can undermine the fairness of political institutions.
3. Economic inequality undermines the fairness of the economic system itself.
4. Workers, as participants in a scheme of cooperation that produces national income,
have a claim to a fair share of what they have helped to produce.
No one has reason to accept a scheme of cooperation that places their lives under the control of others.