Art in Bixby Park
We invite you to participate in exposing art lovers to a wide variety of art. Thank you for your interest and participation. Along with your artwork there will be live music and food trucks. The funds for the space rental go back into the community. In the past, we have donated to park, revitalized the community center, purchased new street lights, and purchased more park benches. Each artists will be spotlighted on our social media. The event will be advertised at local businesses and local papers as well as community newsletters. #ARTinbixbypark
• You may display as many pieces that fit comfortably in the space provided.
• There are no size requirements for the artwork.
• You may have any Theme and create on any medium.
• You may sell your artwork and keep 100% of what you sell.
• Please bring own chairs, pop up tent, tables, easels.
• Approximately 10ft x 10ft. flexible space
• $40 space rental
• Set up time starts at 9:30 AM
• Break Down: 3 PM
• Digital Media Marketing, Sponsored FB ads
• Live music
For more information, please email FriendsofBixbyPark@gmail.com
ABOUT ART IN BIXBY PARK
Art in Bixby Park has been an annual Spring/Summer showcase of local emerging artists with diverse backgrounds and talent. Art in Bixby Park events are free to attend and family friendly with food trucks, live artist demos, live music and free-flowing bubbles. Vendors are selected through careful curation by Friends of Bixby Park Board Members and feature illustration, photography, fine art, modern art, contemporary art, jewelry, ceramics and more!