In addition to the magnificent Wardyn Cross, there are substantial memorials dedicated to notable persons of the Town.
- War Memorial – on the North West wall of the Church is a memorial plaque listing 80 young men of the town who had sacrificed their lives in World War One.
- Hacon Memorial – along Church Walk is a magnificent rose marble obelisk dedicated to Richard Hacon paid for by the “working classes” in gratitude of his dedication to caring for the sick in the typhoid epidemic of 1871. More …
- Jolley Memorial – recently uncovered by the Trustees, commemorates two former organists and pupils of the Grammar School (now the Chantry Chapel) and other family members. More …
War Memorial Plaque