Mo Dick Wong
2015 - : PhD student in Pure Mathematics, University of Cambridge
2014 - 2015: Master of Advanced Studies in Mathematics, University of Cambridge
2011 - 2014: Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science, University of Hong Kong
Full CV is available upon request.
I am primarily interested in probability and its intersection with other branches of mathematics, currently focusing on multifractal measures/processes and various other objects in random matrices and random geometry. I am also interested in mathematical statistics.
Preprints / Publications
2. On the moments of the characteristic polynomial of a Ginibre random matrix (with Christian Webb). Proc. Lond. Math. Soc., accepted.
1. Random Hermitian matrices and Gaussian multiplicative chaos (with Nathanaël Berestycki and Christian Webb). Probab. Theor. Rel. Fields, 2017.
- Jun 2018: IWAP 2018, Budapest
- Mar 2018: Probability Seminar, King's College London
- Feb 2018: Guest lectures, ENS Paris
- University of Cambridge
- Lent 2018: supervisions for Part II Applied Probability
- Michaelmas 2017: example classes for Part III Advanced Probability
- Lent 2017: supervisions for Part II Applied Probability
- Michaelmas 2016: supervisions for Part III Advanced Probability
Address: Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Wilberforce Road, Cambridge, CB3 0WA
Email: mdw46 [at] cam.ac.uk