I did my undergraduate and masters degrees at the University of Cambridge, Queens' College. I am also a former president of the Emmy Noether society for women in mathematics, for which I am now treasurer.
My CV is here.
My research involves, broadly, the study of random systems at criticality. I am particularly interested in critical phenomena, scaling limits and more generally, random geometry. This is the study of the random curves and surfaces which arise as scaling limits of critical statistical physics models. I am especially interested in problems concerning the Gaussian free field, Schramm-Loewner evolutions and the relationship between the two.
Publications and Preprints
- An invariance principle for branching diffusions in bounded domains. Probability Theory and Related Fields (2018).
- Critical Gaussian chaos: convergence and uniqueness in the derivative normalisation. Electronic Journal of Probability. Vol 23, paper no.31, p1-26 (2018)
- Level lines of the Gaussian free field with general boundary data with Hao Wu. Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré, Probabilités et Statistiques. Vol. 53, No. 4, p2229–2259 (2017).
- Approximating Liouville measure using local sets of the Gaussian free field with Juhan Aru and Avelio Sepúlveda (2017).
- A characterisation of the Gaussian free field with Nathanaël Berestycki and Gourab Ray (2018).
- Critical Liouville measure as a limit of subcritical measures with Juhan Aru and Avelio Sepúlveda (2018).
Here is my PhD thesis.
November 2018 Probability seminar, Manchester University.
July 2018 Random geometry workshop, Cambridge.
June 2018 Random conformal geometry and related fields, Seoul.
June 2018 SPA, Gothenburg.
June 2018 Women in probability, Munich.
May 2018 Probability seminar, Peking university.
May 2018 Paris-Bath-Beijing V meeting on branching structures, Beijing.
March 2018 Graduate probability seminar, ETH Zürich.
January 2018 ANZAMP meeting, Auckland.
January 2018 Probability seminar, University of Melbourne.
November 2017 Probability seminar, University of Helsinki.
October 2017 Seminar on Stochastic Processes, ETH Zürich.
Jul 2017 SPA, Moscow.
Mar 2017 Workshop on SLE, GFF and LQG, Columbia University.
Feb 2017 Probability seminar, University of Geneva.
Feb 2017 C.A.K.E seminar, University of Cambridge.
Jan 2017 Probability seminar, University of Bath.
Nov 2016 Probability seminar, KTH.
Nov 2016 Probability seminar, University of Cambridge.
Nov 2016 Probability seminar, University of Bristol.
Oct 2016 Student seminar, ETH Zürich.
Jul 2016 Probability summer school, St Flour.
Jun 2016 Paris-Bath branching structures meeting, Institut Henri Poincaré.
Apr 2016 UK easter probability meeting, University of Lancaster.
I am currently, together with Juhan Aru, helping to organise a reading group on Yang-Mills theory.
Analysis I, Analysis II, Metric and Topological Spaces, Advanced Probability: University of Cambridge. (2013-2017)
Topics on the Gaussian free field, master's course: ETH Zürich. (Autumn 2018)
SLE, master's course: ETH Zürich. (Autumn 2017)
Analysis I, undergraduate course: University of Cambridge. (Autumn 2015 & 2016)
Stochastic Calculus, master's course: University of Cambridge. (Spring 2017)
Address: ETHZ Main Building, Ramistrasse 101, 8092 Zürich
Office: HG E 65.2
Phone: +41 44 632 2423