- The Crisis Pregnancy Center of Gaston County, Inc. is an outreach ministry of Jesus Christ through His church. Therefore, the CPC, embodied in its volunteers, is committed to presenting the gospel of our Lord to women with crisis pregnancies – both in word and in deed. Commensurate with this purpose, those who labor as CPC board members, directors, and volunteers are expected to know Christ as their Savior and Lord.
- The CPC is committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about both prenatal development and abortion.
- The CPC is committed to assisting women to carry to term by providing emotional support and practical assistance. Through the provision of God’s people and the community at large women face the future with hope and plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
- The CPC never discriminates in providing services because of the race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex or marital status of its clients.
- The CPC never advises, provides, or refers for abortion or abortifacients.
- The CPC offers assistance free of charge at all times.
- The CPC is committed to creating an awareness within the local community of the needs of pregnant women and of the fact that abortion only compounds human need rather than resolving it.
- The CPC does not engage in contraceptive counseling or in referring for contraceptives or contraceptive services. (Married women seeking contraceptive information should be urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their pastor and physician).
- The CPC recognizes the validity of adoption as one alternative to abortion, but is not biased toward adoption when compared to the other life-saving alternatives. Centers are independent of adoption agencies, relating to them in the same manner as to other helpful referral sources. CPC’s receive no payments of any kind from these agencies, do not enter into contractual relationships with them, and do not share combined office space.
Adoption agencies are not established under the auspices of the Center. CPC’s neither initiate nor facilitate independent adoptions.