Our Promise to You
We at Crisis Pregnancy Center of Gaston County, Inc. would like to welcome you to our center. Our pregnancy center is a nonprofit pro-life organization of committed Christians sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ and actively helping women, men and families in crisis pregnancy situations. We are supported by individuals, churches, and the local community, so we are able to provide our services free of charge. Your future is important to us, and we consider it an honor and privilege to be a part of your life; assisting you during such a crucial time. As such, we make the following promise to every person who walks through our doors:
- We are dedicated to providing a warm and safe environment to everyone, regardless of your age, race, sex, income, nationality, religious affiliation or circumstances.
- You will receive all of our services free of charge.
- You will be treated with kindness and compassion and may leave the center whenever you wish.
- Your story will be listened to with respect and courtesy, and without judgement, ridicule, or rejection.
- You have the right to withhold any information you do not want to share with a volunteer. All information shared will be held in strict and absolute confidence, except in rare circumstances when prohibited by law.
- You will receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, life-style issues, and related concerns. The pregnancy center does not provide abortion or referrals for abortion, but we are committed to offering accurate information about abortion procedures and risks.
- You may refuse any information you do not wish to receive.
- You will receive honest and open answers.
- You will be directed to other appropriate resources that could support you in your time of crisis and supply you with additional help and information.
- You will be given ongoing support, in accordance with your needs.
We are honored that you have allowed us to share in this crucial decision making process with you. If you ever feel that we have fallen short of these promises, we urge you to contact our Executive Director as soon as possible, so that we can continue to uphold the integrity and dignity of every person who seeks and receives our services.