- Welcome All Magnet Students and Families! join us on Sunday, September 22nd for a fun gathering at Tustin Sports Park on Robinson and Jamboree from 2-4 p.m. Evite invitations will be sent via email to new families.
- The Magnet Excellence Committee supports the program through fundraising efforts and marketing/outreach to local elementary schools. Plan to join the committee for the 2020/2021 school year.
Magnet Program Contributions
For the 2020/2021 school year, the contribution amount varies by grade, based on the projected costs of the field trips and camp.
6th Grade and 8th Grade: $600
7th Grade: $650
Contributions can be made at any time by cash, check or credit.
For credit card contributions, scroll down and click on the Payment Options drop-down to select your grade and payment options (in full or installments). The service fee is included in the payment amount.
Payment by check or cash is accepted at the CT Front Office or by mail: Columbus Tustin Middle School ATTN: PTO Magnet 17952 Beneta Way, Tustin, CA 92780
Make checks payable to "Columbus Tustin PTO" Please be sure to add Magnet + your student's name and grade on the Memo line of your check.
Matching Gifts: Ask your employer if they offer a Matching Gifts program. Your contribution may be eligible to be doubled! All Matching Gift donations are applied to the general Magnet Fund to cover need based financial aid. Matching Gifts are not applied to your specific student or to the $600 fee for your student's participation in field trips or science camps.
Magnet Excellence Committee
Purpose: To make sure the CT Magnet Program is the best it can be for everyone involved. The Committee meets once or twice a month. Specific focus areas of the Committee:
- Welcoming Parents and Students into the Program Examples: New Family Mix + Mingle, Fall Family Picnic
- Marketing & Outreach Identify what makes the Magnet Program unique in TUSD; update marketing and outreach to elementary schools for 2020 recruiting
- Fundraising & Program Development Examine current fundraising events and explore additional ways to fund Magnet Program; explore grants and other means to enhance student experiences
Meeting Dates & Times: First Wednesday of each month from 6-7:30 p.m. in the Teacher's Lounge on CT's Campus.
If you are interested in joining the Committee, please email Lesley Tefft at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contribute to the Magnet Program
The CT Magnet Program provides unique educational opportunities to enhance science and math learning. Additional field trips and hands-on activities are hallmarks of the program.
Check with your employer to see if they offer a Matching Gifts program. If so, your contribution could double in value!
Our Taxpayer ID is 33-0767183