Fun run-March 29
We had a blast!
CT Open House: Wednesday, April 3 from 5-7:30
Incoming Magnet Parent Meeting: Wednesday April 3
Spring Mixer for New Magnet Families: Saturday, April 27 at Victory Park
March 29--First Annual Fun Run: Our school's biggest Spring fundraiser! Lots of great energy and enthusiasm! Special thanks to Wendy Levi who organized this event. Great job, students!
Donate anytime to the PTO!
JOIN the PTO!
Your support of the PTO and the programs and activities we sponsor make Columbus Tustin a great school. This year, we have exclusive appreciation gifts to recognize your contribution.
Directions: Print this Membership form and attach a check, receipt from credit card payment or cash. Send it to school with your child--it can be dropped off in the front office or to your child's Core Teacher.
Online PTO Payments: Please be sure to attach a completed Membership Form to your credit card receipt. Your child can drop this off at the front office anytime.
Exclusive Appreciation Gifts for each level:
- Platinum Level ($250): Bulldog stuffed animal and all gifts at the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Copper Levels
- Gold Level ($150): Water Bottle, family recognition on PTO Donation Banner, and all gifts in the Silver, Bronze and Copper Levels
- Silver Level ($100): First Aid Kit and Birthday greetings on the CT Electronic Sign, and all gifts in the Bronze and Copper Levels
- Bronze Level ($50): Cell Phone Wallet and the gift in the Copper Level
- Copper Level ($25): Reusable Grocery Tote