Columbus Tustin PTO
The PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) enriches our students' experiences at Columbus Tustin Middle School by sponsoring extra-curricular activities, providing financial support for programs and campus improvements, and volunteering at school events.
Tuesday, November 6: PTO General Meeting NOTE THIS DATE CHANGE Topic: "Bullying" Presented by Maggie Lauder from OC Human Relations. Recognize the signs of bullying and what you and the school can do to prevent it or stop it. Get updates from Allyson Damikolas (PTO President) about our fundraising efforts at Tiller Days and future fundraising events. Principal Burdette will share details about success of the Breakout Night.
Friday, November 9: Family Movie Night at CT! We'll gather in the Activity Center to watch The Sandlot and enjoy hot dogs, popcorn, and other treats. Bring chairs or blankets to sit on, and get tog know other CT families.
- Help with Movie Night on November 9. Email email@example.com to let us know that you're interested. We will need help with set up, selling tickets and food, and helping our movie-goers find their viewing areas.
- Bulldog Pride Lunches: Set up and clean up monthly teacher/student lunches. Contact Wendy Levi at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fundraisers: Spaghetti/Bingo Night (January), and the School-wide Jog-A-Thon (spring)
We have lots of other ways that you can support the school through PTO activities. Whether you volunteer for a couple of hours once-in-a while, or you sign up for an ongoing commitment, we welcome your help! email email@example.com for more details.
Join us at our PTO General Meetings!
Our next meeting is Tuesday, November 6 from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
General Meetings: Get updates from the PTO Board and Principal Burdette. Learn from guest speakers on topics to help parents and kids through these middle school years.
Time and Location: 6:30-8:30 p.m. in the Teachers' Lounge on Campus
2018: November 6 (topic: Bullying and what you can do), November 29 (topic: High School Principals share information about their programs and what makes their school unique)
2019: January 24, February 28, March 28, April 25
Donate anytime to the PTO!
JOIN the PTO!
Your support of the PTO and the programs and activities we sponsor make Columbus Tustin a great school. This year, we have exclusive appreciation gifts to recognize your contribution.
Directions: Print this Membership form and attach a check, receipt from credit card payment or cash. Send it to school with your child--it can be dropped off in the front office or to your child's Core Teacher.
Online PTO Payments: Please be sure to attach a completed Membership Form to your credit card receipt. Your child can drop this off at the front office anytime.
Exclusive Appreciation Gifts for each level:
- Platinum Level ($250): Bulldog stuffed animal and all gifts at the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Copper Levels
- Gold Level ($150): Water Bottle, family recognition on PTO Donation Banner, and all gifts in the Silver, Bronze and Copper Levels
- Silver Level ($100): First Aid Kit and Birthday greetings on the CT Electronic Sign, and all gifts in the Bronze and Copper Levels
- Bronze Level ($50): Cell Phone Wallet and the gift in the Copper Level
- Copper Level ($25): Reusable Grocery Tote