Columbus Tustin PTO
The PTO (Parent Teacher Organization) enriches our students' experiences at Columbus Tustin Middle School by sponsoring extra-curricular activities, providing financial support for programs and campus improvements, and volunteering at school events.
January 25: Spaghetti & Bingo Night Friday in the Multi-purpose room
Dinner starts at 5 p.m.; Bingo starts at 6 p.m.
Bring your family and enjoy a fun evening with a spaghetti dinner and bingo! Proceeds from this fundraiser will go directly to Columbus Tustin students and the programs they're involved with, including AVID, PAL, WEB, Bulldog Luncheons, Robotics, campus improvements and classroom support. Costs: $5 for each dinner; $1 for each Bingo card per game
We hope you'll join us. Bring your neighbors and friends--the more people, the more fun!
PTO General Meeting: Thursday, February 28; 6:30-8 p.m.
Details coming soon!
Spring Jog-A-Thon: Details coming soon. Contact Wendy Levi if you'd like to help. email@example.com
- Help with Spaghetti & Bingo Night on January 25. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you're interested.
- Bulldog Pride Lunches: Set up and clean up monthly teacher/student lunches. Contact Wendy Levi at email@example.com
- Fundraisers: Spaghetti/Bingo Night (January), and the School-wide Jog-A-Thon (spring)
We have lots of other ways that you can support the school through PTO activities. Whether you volunteer for a couple of hours once-in-a while, or you sign up for an ongoing commitment, we welcome your help! email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Join us at our PTO General Meetings!
Our next meeting is Thursday, February 28 from 6:30-8:00 p.m.
General Meetings: Get updates from the PTO Board and Principal Burdette. Learn from guest speakers on topics to help parents and kids through these middle school years.
Time and Location: 6:30-8:00 p.m. in the Teachers' Lounge on Campus
2019 Meeting Schedule: February 28, March 28, April 25
Donate anytime to the PTO!
JOIN the PTO!
Your support of the PTO and the programs and activities we sponsor make Columbus Tustin a great school. This year, we have exclusive appreciation gifts to recognize your contribution.
Directions: Print this Membership form and attach a check, receipt from credit card payment or cash. Send it to school with your child--it can be dropped off in the front office or to your child's Core Teacher.
Online PTO Payments: Please be sure to attach a completed Membership Form to your credit card receipt. Your child can drop this off at the front office anytime.
Exclusive Appreciation Gifts for each level:
- Platinum Level ($250): Bulldog stuffed animal and all gifts at the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Copper Levels
- Gold Level ($150): Water Bottle, family recognition on PTO Donation Banner, and all gifts in the Silver, Bronze and Copper Levels
- Silver Level ($100): First Aid Kit and Birthday greetings on the CT Electronic Sign, and all gifts in the Bronze and Copper Levels
- Bronze Level ($50): Cell Phone Wallet and the gift in the Copper Level
- Copper Level ($25): Reusable Grocery Tote