Why would you need an Innovation Coach?
Do you have any of these symptoms?
- Having difficulty finding new clients or attracting the right audience
- Never run / started a project before and have no idea where to start
- Lack of visibility and struggling to get your message out to those that need it
- So many different things you need to do, you're getting none of them done well
- You know what you need to do, you're just too busy doing operational things to get them done
- Have limited funds for things which you don't have the expertise but need doing
- So busy doing stuff that your brain has turned to mush
- Don't know who you can trust to do things and your network is quite small
- You just want to do what you're good at, this isn't what it was supposed to be like
- If someone had told me it was going to be like this I wouldn't have bothered starting
Then you need to have some new thinking... that's Innovation!
An innovation coach...
Is here to assist you in bringing your idea to life. An innovation coach will act as your guide and help you to find the right path for your project. Not to tell you what to do, but to help you discover what will work for you.
An innovation coach will also bring knowledge of what is happening in community, business, and the world too. This will help put your ideas into perspective related to the major emerging trends.
Innovation Coaching is based on developing your 21st century life skills. These are resilience, resourcefulness, and the spirit of an adventurer for today's very uncertain and unpredictable world. You can choose to follow when it works, lead when you can, and create your own path when you must.
Chris Ogle - Innovation Coach
Encourage you to think outside the box
Starting a new project (or developing an existing one) can be daunting. Is the idea strong enough? How can I trust people who want to help? How do I get my message out there?
There is a huge amount to do... and to be fair it's impossible for one person to do it. An innovation coach will be able to support YOU... every step of the way... here's how...
Listens with intent to what you are looking to achieve and the problems you are passionate about solving
Creates an exciting space to embellish your ideas and co-create new options and alternatives
Opens trusted connections
Connects you with others who can collaborate / support your initiatives
Finding the right tools for you
Works with you to identify the best tools that work for you, you're comfortable with, are effective, and deliver the results you want
You'll need a strategy and a plan
Assists you in developing an implementation strategy to meet your goals and timescales, with the resources you have available
Get skilled up
There'll be some learning! Suggestions on appropriate training to bridge those skills gaps
Growing your personal community (network)
Help you to raise your profile through community participation (contribution) and the Link4Growth platform
Achieving more for less
Obtaining optimum 'value for money' options, but with maximum commitment and input from you
It doesn't stop
Ongoing guidance & advice (3 months minimum), Mentoring groups (6 months) and continued community / business meetups (as part of Link4Growth)