Carlyn  Square  Architecture Guidelines state that they "ensure the orderly and harmonious development of the homes and common areas...for the benefit of all association homeowners."

Any changes you propose to the front or rear of your townhouse or front yard must first be approved by the Board of Directors. Requests must be submitted with a drawing and two copies of the Architectural Change Request Form, which can be printed from this screen.