Autonomous Robots and Control Systems
Welcome to the main webpage of the Autonomous Robots and Control Systems (ARCS) Laboratory at the University of California Riverside (UCR)!
The ARCS Laboratory focuses on fundamental robotics research to enable robust, adaptive and resilient planning and control of teams of legged and aerial robots in dynamic and uncertain environments. The lab is directed by Dr. Konstantinos Karydis. Lab members consist of students with background in engineering and computer science.
In the Spotlight:
- ECE (PI: E. Tuncel; Co-PIs: A. Roy-Chowdhury, M. Barth, N. Yu, & K. Karydis) has been awarded with a DoE Office of Post Secondary Education GAANN educational grant!
- An exciting new interdisciplinary project between CNAS faculty (A. Ray, A. Dahanukar) and BCOE faculty (K. Karydis, A. Roy-Chowdhury) has been funded by DARPA!
- Fall research opportunities for UCR undergraduate students are available. See "Joining" tab for details.
- One paper accepted to the 2018 IEEE SSRR! Congratulations Xinyue!!
- We welcome five new PhD students starting in Fall 2018!
Follow us on Twitter for lab news, events, and opportunities!