Show all videos and explore all links.
Set up "cuisine"
Café Prep Video
Day 1 : Intro notes, start making menus (print out menu, give them construction paper & markers, have them glue/tape/staple copy of menu to their pretty paper, they give title to café and decorate-it's quick and there are no mistakes
- Finish up menus
- Students express thirst
- Teacher acknowledges and takes drink orders per table
- teacher gives invisible drinks or empty cups
- Students express hunger
- Teacher acknowledges and asks for food order
- Teacher either delivers invisible food or pictures of food (see "La cuisine")
- Students say how food looks "Ça a l'air délicieux!"
- Teacher "Allez, goûtez!... Vous aimez?
- Students express how they like it "C'est délicieux!"
- Teacher comes back later after all tables served, "Fini? C'était comment?"
- Students-"C'était bon!"
- Students until real café are varying degrees of "Café Prep"
Days 3 & 4
- More café prep (notes on board)
- More café prep (NO NOTES)-students are ready to be servers, chefs and food runners-use real drinks as motivation??
Day 6-Screen recordings
Day 7-Café skits or videos
Day 7 or 8
Café day! (do 3 max, today- 5 too many!! Do remaining classes another day)