THINGS TO DO MANDURAH
10 BEST THINGS TO DO IN MANDURAH
Following is a list of the ten best things to do in Mandurah.
- Crabbing in the crabbing season months of November through to May.
- Experience the Channel 7, 2018 Mandurah Crab Fest.
- Swimming or surfing at beaches near Mandurah such as at Halls Head Beach or surfing at Secret Harbour beach.
- Fishing or prawning
- Water sports/Boating Mandurah:
- cruise of the Mandurah Ocean Marina and Mandurah canals.
- hire a small motorised pontoon or hire a boat or big house boat in Mandurah and cruise up the Murray River.
- Go sailing out of Mandurah on the Indian Ocean or Peel inlet.
- Kayaking from Mandurah, up the Murray River or about the Mandurah canals.
- SCUBA diving out of Mandurah in the Indian Ocean.
- Water skiing,
- From Mandurah drive east into the Darling range for a picnic in the hills near streams and pools.
- Dine at one of many fine independent or hotel restaurants in Mandurah.
- Function in Mandurah:
- Have your wedding reception in Mandurah. Plenty of couples get married in Mandurah and after that:
- Enjoy your honeymoon in Mandurah
- Business function in Mandurah:
- Hold your next conference or business seminar in Mandurah
- Team building / staff motivation / staff training at one of the many fully equipped Mandurah hotel conference rooms. Getting staff away from work and domestic distraction is Perth might be one of the best tax deductible business investments in people you've ever made.
- See a show at the Mandurah Performing Arts Centre.
- Go shopping. The quality of local foods is better and prices are cheaper than in Perth.
Crabbing Mandurah Video
Kayaking Murray River
Whether you come down from Perth to Mandurah for the day or relax and enjoy a holiday at one of many good quality resort hotels in Mandurah, know that there are always things to do in the Mandurah / Peel region besides simply relaxing poolside with a good book and great food/service. Mandurah is also a restful stop over for trips between Perth and regions further south of Western Australia.